Monday, August 31, 2009

Roto-Rooter

I am not supposed to talk about politics or religion with customers at my bookstore, but that doesn't prevent the customers from talking about politics and religion to me.

"Where would I find books by conservatives? Limbaugh, O'reiley, Beck?"

Upstairs in the politics section.

"Show me."

Okay

"That Glenn Beck has some great ideas."

I watched Glenn Beck offer to take topless pictures of a fellow reporter.

"Yup we should put somebody like Beck in charge. Get rid of this Hussein guy."

Hussein doesn't pretend to pour gasoline on people.

"I can't believe all of the shit he is trying to pull!"

What? Like giving you healthcare?

"You know, it's your generation that is going to pay for all crap he's doing."

I left him with the trinity.

Obama is just the Roto-Rooter guy.
His tool: a bazillion dollar pipe snake.
His job: to clear the steaming pile that the people in control for the last 30 years let build up in the pipes.

The guy was right though, I am the one who is stuck with the bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment