Thursday, March 10, 2011

Today

Today I realized that I live a good life. I am proud of myself and where I am. I am content with myself as a human being and the existence that I have created for myself.

I have a nice house, a big comfy bed, wireless internet, and a beautiful view.

I have a job that pays me well, and one that gives me many career opportunities.

I cook and eat well.

I have a small garden to care for and watch grow.

I have a body that is young and healthy.

I have rich and rewarding relationships with lifelong friends and family.

I am a good person, and I am happy.

I think that I spend a lot of time consumed with things and relationships that I don't have. So much so, that I forget to remember exactly how far I have come, how much I really have, and how incredibly lucky I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment